Whitney Houston’s music is already set to be an important part of “Glee” this week, but now producers are contemplating adding another tribute to the pop icon following news of her death this weekend. March leading up to the start of the regular season.
The Independent (London, England) November 9, 2011 | SAMUEL MUSTON The Ten Best 1. Bobble Water Bottle 12.99, waterbobble.com If you’ve ever puffed your way through a bikram yoga session you’ll know you need lots of water. Quench your thirst with this BPA- free bottle with built-in water filter. this web site bobble water bottle
2. Super Grippy Gloves 7.99, johnlewis.com If you’re travelling light and don’t have room for a mat in your bag, check out these gloves. They have non-slip strips so you can exercise safely wherever you are.
3. Light on Yoga by BKS Iyengar 14.99, waterstones.com Iyengar’s 45-year-old classic is still the go-to book for today’s yoga enthusiasts, with pose illustrations, breathing advice and the philosophy of the exercises.
4. Gaiam Block 7.99, johnlewis.com A yoga block is essential for getting into deeper poses without causing strains. This block is wide, lightweight, made from a sturdy foam and has a non-slip base. site bobble water bottle
5. Simply Karma 4.99, play.com Get yourself in the mood with the Simply Karma boxset, which has four CDs of laid-back beats for meditation and slightly more upbeat tunes for bikram or pilates.
6. Plum Relaxation Blanket 19.95, ruthwhiteyoga.com This 2m fleece blanket can be used as a prop to give extra lift when seated, or to keep you warm when meditating. It’s machine washable for those dusty village hall floors.
7. Natural Fitness Bag 18.95, amazon.co.uk This attractive yoga bag is extra large – so fits most mat sizes – has a double-zip opening, an adjustable shoulder strap and is made from planet-friendly hemp.
8. Holistic Silk Scented Mat 148, harveynichols.com If you fancy some luxury while you practise, this mat has a cosy fleece top and faux leather non-slip bottom. Plus, it’s infused with a calming lavender aroma.
9. Manduka Cotton Straps 10, urbanyoga.co.uk Straps are particularly useful for bound poses if you’re not that flexible. This one is 2.5m long, 100 per cent natural cotton and has a super-sturdy buckle.
10. The White Company Driftwood 18, thewhitecompany.com Scented candles get you into relaxation mode. So light this one up and let the bay, samphire and sea salt aromas nudge you towards Nirvana.